Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Sad Blog

It's very sad at this blog.

Most distressing, Jen and Pat have moved to Detroit. In addition to that horrible news, my iMovies have sucked every last bit of my hard-drive space, so I can't make any movies until I get an external hard-drive.

The latter is sad because I have lots of footage from Jen and Pat's going away party - including a reenactment of a Detroit street fight/shooting - that I can't turn into a movie.

So here are some photos until the LaCie fairy comes with some external storage.


Sheet cake for everyone in the newsroom.



Is that...? Noo, it can't be. OMG, it is!



Everyone has The Club in Detroit.



And yet another niche publication that will save the company. Or Jen and Pat's going away page.



Oh look, a book about Michigan. How convenient.



Senseo single-cup cup of coffee? Why, yes, thank you.



Jen made me a Best Friends book. And then I cried.



We're not posing. We're just really excited to stand so close together.



Grrr.



Last photo until March.

No comments: