Sunday, January 07, 2007

Buh-lieve It!



More shocked, I could not be.

But low-and-behold, my sister and 17-year-old neice came to visit. And it was so fun!

We did lots of shopping, tried on tons of clothes, gossiped, giggled, stayed up late, slept in and got Leah's cartilage pierced, which she said hurt way more than her belly button piercing. (Yes, my junior in high school niece has her belly button pierced.)

You'll undoubtedly notice in the video that I call my sister Sissy. Always have. I'll be 50 and still calling my 62-year-old sister, Sissy. I didn't know her real name until I was about 7.

I'm also happy (yet sad) to report that my iPod Mini, the pink, 6-gig, little pretty with an insatiable appetite for 80s R&B (it really loved New Edition) now belongs to Leah.

It was tough giving Mini up, but Leah has long wanted an iPod, and since I want to get a Nano, my sister bullied me into selling Mini to her. And by bullied I mean she slapped down some crisp bills and said, 'Leah, let's look at your new iPod. Here, Gina, you can put this toward that other one you want.'

So... Leah's ecstatic. And I'm getting a Nano!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep, never knew you had a sister...wierd. Are you the giant in the family? GEEZ! :)

Anonymous said...

Hellllllooooooo?! Need an update. This is never going to work if I don't get my regular dose o' Gina.

;)

Gina said...

I am the giant, and I'm not even that tall!