Friday, January 26, 2007

An Ass To Grind With Buzzfeed

My blog traffic has blown up since I wrote about Dancelife on MTV last week.

This is largely because some Web site called Buzzfeed has a link to the post. My blog is totally flattered.

The first headline they wrote directing people here was, "Dancelife Could Enduce Dance Envy," which was a better headline than the one I wrote.

But today I noticed I got another 10 hits from Buzzfeed. And when I went to the link I saw this new (and improved?) headline, "Aspiring Dancers Will Ass-Grind Their Couch While Watching."

Whaaaat? Did I say that? I double checked just to make sure and nope, no where in my post do I use the words "ass" "grind" or "couch."

Then again, I should have, because it's getting me mad blog traffic.

Just thought I'd share how my blog is being used to shill Dancelife for people Googling the most scripted MTV show since Leguna Beach.

I ain't hatin', just sayin.' I mean, I happen to love the cheesy, emotional dance solos. Take Blake's from Monday's episode. He releases his DVD, dances with his crew and then he and the wings tattooed on his back proceed to get funky on the hardwood.

He can fly, yo!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Should I be worried about taking a nap on your couch now?

Unknown said...

You said ass grind