Thursday, July 26, 2007

Lookin' So Crazy



This video of Beyonce biting it was me yesterday, only without the hair flipping and fancy dress.

Though watching her fall down is way more hilarious. I love how she slides down on her butt, hits face first and then pops back up and starts flinging her hair around again.

Yesterday I was wearing my subterranean flats for the Summer Shoe Challenge, and while adorable, they're crazy slick, like they have baby powder on the bottoms, and I fell down some stairs after shooting a video. Yeeouch! But I bet it didn't hurt as much as Beyonce's fall did.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um, where are more pictures of the shoe challenge?! I've been hankering and cantankering!

ps: I'm sorry you fell and hope your bum isn't too bruised.

Gina said...

Oh man, you're missing out! They're at CinWeekly.com and then click on the green "Style" button.

It's pretty exciting, and you can see the shoes that caused me to slide down some stairs on my arm. :)

Gina said...

It appears that TMZ has taken the video down, so the link doesn't work anymore. Sad.

But let's take some time to bask in the photo from the video of Beyonce falling down.

Ahhh, yes. Now isn't that nice...