Friday, July 18, 2008

TGIF!


Not a very good photo, but whatever.

In celebration of the Tall Drink of Water's new job - and because he had a gift card from cashing in his National City points (fancy!) - we went to Morton's tonight to clink our glasses and eat steak.

I very rarely eat steak, and when I do it's usually at Jeff Ruby's or the Precinct for a special occasion. So now all steak I eat is judged against a Jeff Ruby's steak. And let me tell you, none of them come close.

So, my official review: Tonight's dinner was nice, but it was no Precinct.

The highlight for me was seeing a dude pouring A-1 onto his steak. Gasp!!! But I felt the same way... my steak could have totally used some A-1.

Afterwards we checked out the Cincinnati t-shirt fest at the square. I was able to secure another Cincinnati Transit Shirt from Wire & Twine . It's my fave shirt ever. And the designer is fierce.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Weird timing, I wore my Cinti transit shirt out last night. It gets some pretty funny looks from people up here. I can see them reading and thinking and finally, they slowly blurt out, "Wait...is that...Cincinnati has a subway system?"

And yes, Mr. Glass is fierce. Are you still stalking him?

Gina said...

It's such a fun shirt. I always get people who try to figure out what "line" they're on. Like, "Oohh! I'm on the red line!"

I can't tell if they actually think there's a secret transit system that speeds past their house at night or if they're just really excited about the shirt.