Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Clotheslined

You know that point when you haven't done laundry in so long that you're wearing underwear you haven't worn in 2 years and probably should have thrown away anyway?

Well, I passed that point a month ago.

I haven't done laundry in months. Months. I don't even remember what clothes I have anymore. I've bought new underwear and wore them all already. Un-prewashed.

I'm a day away from having to wear suits to work. By Saturday I'll be wearing bridesmaids dresses. Next time a friend tells you "Oh, you can wear it again" what she means is you can wear it when you haven't done laundry in months and don't have anything else clean.

I'll be lookin' goooood grocery shopping in this.

I shared this laundry sitch with a friend/colleague who warned me, "You'll know when I haven't done laundry. My clothes get progressively nicer. I'll be going commando in my old prom dress."

1 comment:

Katie said...

I have never quite understood how people can do this;) I must have a strange laundry gene... Even suffering through as much morning/all-day sickness that I have had and letting everything else in my house go to pot, I still did the laundry every week. I think I find it therapeutic! Are there still people who "take in laundry" as a job? .... Maybe when I retire that can be my second career ...