Friday, March 14, 2008

Oh Great

I thought the grapes I was just eating tasted kinda weird but I wasn't paying attention because I was looking at my computer.

I just looked down and realized they're covered in white fuzzy mold! FYI - mold tastes like kitchen cleaner. I thought the baggie I have them in got into contact with a cleaner somehow, but no. It's just moldy grapes.

What is the likelihood this will make me sick later today? I'm in Flash training all day, so hopefully if it does make me sick it happens after Flash training.

6 comments:

timmmii said...

that just totally grossed me out. tmi ftl!

Ronson said...

Glad to know what mold tastes like after all these years. Yum!

I think if I had been feeling slightly sick, this woulda put me right over the edge...

Anonymous said...

oh no! i bet that sucked. i would have worried about it during the entire training, thinking of all the worst case scenarios. (would death by mold be fast or kinda slow?) hmmm, I suspect this will totally change the way you look at grapes...forever. Like, now you'll always have to obssesively check them before snacking. (i know i will ;0 )

Gina said...

Ahahaha! Glad I could ick you guys out.

What's funny is that eating those moldy grapes had virtually no impact on me at all - physically or mentally.

I was thought, "eh, whatever." You know, like Aunt Edna in Vacation when she realizes the dog peed on her sandwich and she shrugs her shoulders and eats it anyway.

Though I did stop eating them once I realized they were covered in fuzz.

Good times!

Anonymous said...

Actually, by eating those moldy grape, you cured yourself of that nagging VD you've had for so long.

Gina said...

whew - finally!