Saturday, March 29, 2008

Macaroni Grill Kenwood, Now Closed



In attempt to "carb load" tonight (e.g. eat our body weight in pasta) the Tall Drink of Water and I went to Macaroni Grill in Kenwood.

It's closed.

The empty parking lot and dark restaurant was the only confirmation we needed, but a sign taped to the door elaborated with, "This restaurant is now closed. Please visit our other restaurants."

We went to Arthur's instead. I had the Cajun Chicken linguine. I'd recommend the burger instead.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

o-m-g. I just had seafood pasta there Easter weekend. Hours later, I got sick. Then, I cursed the location and said it should be closed. I didn't actually mean for that to happen. sorry.

Gina said...

Great Jules. That's great. Thanks. Thanks a lot.

Anonymous said...

You know, this is the only place this information is available! We assumed the website was incorrect because it kept returning only Florence and Springdale as the only locations. Too bad... I liked that pasta!