Sunday, March 30, 2008

Sunday Mornin' Comin' Down


All of these people did the 15k but me. Suckers!

I was all, "I can't catch my breath. I need to walk for 20 more seconds."

The Tall Drink of Water was all, "You don't need 20 more seconds, you want 20 more seconds."

Daaaang.

But thanks to his pushing, I was able to smoke my last 5k time at the Heart Mini this morning. Ow! Ow! Then I ate a delicious brunch, courtesy of Gretchen's mad breakfast casserole skillz, then took a long nap.

Some photos from the race.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Yay! Congratulations on your awesome 5K/breakfast casserole.

I had French toast at Daybreak. :)

Gina said...

Khud you're freakin' rock star for doing the entire 15k, and with an excellent time to boot. Good for you!

I hope you ate a giant pile of French toast. Cause you totally deserved it!