Monday, March 24, 2008

I So Wish This Was My Story

A colleague came into work this morning and chirped, "So I got kicked in the face this weekend!"

Apparently my colleague's friend was lying across some barstools posing for a photo at The E on Saturday night when a particularly awesome song came on. (I'd name the song, but I can't. Big Brother is probably reading this.)

In her excitement her friend kicked her leg into the air and drove her spiked Jessica Simpson heel into my colleague's mouth, which resulted in mucho blood spillage.

She said the heel went right into her palate, "like, I tasted her heel."

To try to make amends - and furthering the scene that was created - her friend got down on the floor and said, "Go ahead! Kick me in the face! I deserve it!" Meanwhile, my colleague is bleeding from the mouth and spitting up blood, embarrassed she was "that girl" at the bar.

Ahhhh. Just thinking about it makes me laugh so hard I cry. I don't know what I was doing Saturday night when this happened, but I'm certain it was not as entertaining as this.

2 comments:

Ronson said...

The song was "Love Train" by the O'Jays, wasn't it?

Anonymous said...

wow. those jessica simpson heels will eff you up. (btw, that story was awesome.)