Friday, June 02, 2006

Hot!



Last weekend I went home to Indiana for the first time since Christmas.

I'm ashamed to admit that I hadn't been to visit my parents, just three hours away, since December. So I used the long Memorial Day weekend to my advantage and even spend the night! Shocking, I know.

It was about 900 degrees and my dad decided that the window that the air conditioner is in HAD to be cleaned. So he took the A/C out and proceeded to spend the afternoon wiping down the windows and putting the A/C back in. He was right - the window did need cleaned.

I thought this photo of him was hilarious. That's the housing of the A/C, without the A/C in it. I never realized that some window units aren't one piece. Crazy.

This weekend will be a whirlwind.

Tomorrow morning is my dance recital rehearsal at 9, then I have soccer at 11. (I'm spent just thinking about it.)

Sunday is the big dance recital, which I've decided to dance in. My class has been ramping up all week for the stage with extra practices. Though I'm not sure it's helped me any.

I'm getting ready to practice right now in my kitchen while I wait for my soccer clothes to dry.

No comments: