Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Post Traumatic Rick Roll'd Disorder



The sickest Rick Roll ever got dropped on me Saturday night. But not just me, everyone at Clique got an ear full of Rick Astley's freakishly deep man-boy voice.

It was brutal yet beautiful. I think I even danced to it. Possibly. It's all a blur now. But I do remember looking at Jay in the booth and thinking, "Damn. That was sick. You got me."

Then he made a motion like he was hosing down the dance floor, all fire fighter-like. I admit that if I was a DJ, I'd have done it too, so I kinda loved it.

This from the guy who once Rick Roll'd at me at 8:30 in the a.m. I couldn't click links for weeks I was so fearful. I still feel a little cagey.

I guess my question though is, is it normal to listen to the whole song when you get Rick Roll'd?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

sickest rickroll ever. There is really no topping that rickroll.

Alexander Blanco said...

you're welcome.

Tabari McCoy said...

I know I'm out the loop, but what the hell is getting "RickRoll'd?!"

Gina said...

sorry tabari. but you deserved it.