Saturday, May 24, 2008

2 Legit, 2 Legit 2 Quit


I'm legal, y'all!

Now that I have that awesome song stuck in your head... I passed the motorcycle written exam yesterday. Missed two questions out of 30, but they don't count because they were un-motorcycle related questions. Such as, "If you refuse to take a road side drug or alcohol test what will happen?"

Ummm... C.

I actually found the motorcycle manual informative and useful, so it was no sacrifice to study it, but let's say you need to take the test a-sap - my advice is to pick C for any question you're unsure of. I'd say 75 percent of the answers were C on the exam I took.

Today Stella and I (since I can't afford a real Stella, I've named mine Stella to pretend) went for a long ride, and I suspect we'll be spending the day together tomorrow and Monday too.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Vroom vroom! Have fun with Stella!

Anonymous said...

Now, all you need is a cause. (Because people who drive motorcycles are rebels.) Maybe libraries? Hyde Park fountains? Availability of comfortable Maryjanes to all women? Lack of good food at Taste of Cincinnati? (Wow, I'm really getting off topic here.) Congrats! What a fun summer ride.