Monday, February 18, 2008

How I Spent My 3-Day Weekend


With all due respect to my other shoes, these are the most fabulous shoes I currently own, though this photo doesn't do them justice.

Friday
• I refuse to do anything Friday nights because of running group on Saturdays. Went to bed around 11:30. Crazy!

Saturday
• Got to meet Rob and Corrie's little bundle of adorable.
• Saw Juno - I'd give it a B, or B-. Pretty good, but not as as good as Waitress.

Sunday
• Dance class, got my ass handed to me before the warm up was over.
• TDW brought home cherries from Jungle Jim's. Whew, shady cherry deals averted! (Thanks Jon and TDW.)
• Had belated Valentine's Day dinner at The Precinct, where my new shoes had their coming out par-tay. (See photo.)

Monday
• Went to The Bodies Exhibit. There were bodies there. It was pretty good, but not as good as Waitress.

4 comments:

Yvette said...

Be sure to hang on to a guy who drives 30 miles for a bunch of cherries. We were actually at Jungle Jim's this morning and I saw bag after bag of the cherries (from Argentina, by the way), and thought of you. I contemplated buying you a couple pounds, but wasn't sure how I'd get them to you in decent shape. ENJOY!

Gina said...

I hope you got some for yourself! They're delish. :)

Anonymous said...

I have shoe envy!!! Where did you get those Mary Jane-esque beauties?!??! Next up for me - sandals with wooden hills. A little bit country, a little bit rock and roll. Almost bought some last year and, of course, now everyone will have them. :-)
Amy P

Gina said...

Everyone will totally have them now! How many shoe trends have we ushered in? Whew. Too many to count. ;)

Got these at Dillards. It was like they were calling from the food court!