Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Staff Question of The Week



This should say, "Gina is dying of a kidney infection."

Saturday night I got a kidney infection, complete with fever, chills, achiness, stomach cramps and vomiting. (Who knew that a kidney infection is like getting the flu and food poisoning all at once?) Because I thought I was dying, I didn't go to work Monday, which is usually when I answer the Staff Question of the Week.

This week's question: "If you bought a 27-inch TV and it turned out to be filled with chocolate, would you be mad your TV didn't work or would you be happy because, Hey, chocolate!"

I love this question, but since I was out sick Monday peeing blood and vomiting, I didn't get to answer. Sad!

So here it is: "Happy. Because what a GREAT story. 'Hey, I bought this TV and it was filled with chocolate! And my friends would be be like, 'No way!' And I'd go, 'For real!' And everyone would eat the chocolate and laugh about how crazy it is.'"

Ok, that's way too long for a staff answer, but you get the idea.

I don't care that much about chocolate, but I love good stories. And maybe it's filled with turtles, and I love turtles.

Everyone goes for funny in their staff answer, and mine isn't as funny as Julie H's or Rob's, but it's what I'd actually think if I bought a TV and it was filled with chocolate.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I think this is my first comment here. I just felt compelled b/c I am (no joke) eating the last of my turtles. They came in a Hershey's Pot of Gold. (Pot of Turtles would be better.)All the women in Mike's fam get gifts on Mother's day. I guess people felt bad this year b/c I never get one. So, this time they gave me candy. Yeah! Non-mom turtles. I may never have kids! (BTW:had no idea how sick you were.omg.)