Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Home-A-Rama: MaxiPad Edition



This is eight minutes of your life you'll never get back, but don't let that deter you! This video of my apartment (which is super-absorbant) is riveting.

It started yesterday when I was having lunch with some colleagues. I was chatting about how I fear that I'll have to give up some of my favorite "art pieces" when the Tall Drink of Water and I move in together. Namely, he doesn't care for my Marilyn Monroe picture because it doesn't have glass over it and the frame is gold. (Given, the gold is awful, but I could paint it.)

And I have a sinking suspicion he also doesn't like my framed drawing of a pensive Johnny Cash with a bullet casing resting on the frame. Hello? It's artwork complete with an actual bullet casing... He shot a man in Reno, you know? (I don't actually know where the bullet casing came from. It was a gift along with the drawing.)

Last night I told TDW I feared he'll put Marilyn or Johnny in the basement but leave up his panoramic of "Boston at night."

"I'll let the Boston skyline photo go," he said. "But the Fenway Park panoramic stays!"

1 comment:

Eric said...

Nice place.