Thursday, March 29, 2007

Tainted Love

I have to make a special trip to the vet's office tonight before it closes to get Cassady his specially formulated cat food. It costs me $31.94 for a bag of the "duck and green pea formula."

The Bad Ass who will scratch your face off is a real princess when it comes to his vittles.

I was complaing to Julie about it today and she goes, "Well, it could be a good thing. If you were feeding him Iams, he could be dead."

She said it so bright and cheery it cracked me up.

My dad, meanwhile, is convinced that one of his hunting dogs, Moochy, was killed by the tainted dog food. Poor Moochy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh no. Poor Moochy.

And stop rippin' on Cassidy. You know I'm always in the market for a few extra cats. Clarky would love him, and he just might "disappear" during our weekend visit.