Saturday, March 10, 2007

Bobblehead Duel



Reading the paper this afternoon, the Tall Drink of Water told me that in addition to the Red's bobblehead days he's already told me about, there will also be a Marty and Thom dual bottlehead.

"A duel? How will that work," I asked. "Like, people will come in, get either a Thom or Marty and then fight other people for the one they really want?"

"Yeah. Only the bobbleheads fight," he said.

Pause... I sit thinking about how this would work, imagining me holding up my bobblehead and pretending to fight another bobblehead owner, our bobbleheads face to face in faux combat. In this fight I am on the main level, near the consession stand.

"No, a dual bobblehead," TDW says, letting me off the hook. "Like the Marty and Joe one I have."

"Oh! Hahahahaha!!!"

No comments: