Saturday, August 19, 2006

Really, Is It That Difficult?

I've been loathe to find a pair of shoes for Jen's wedding. At this point, I'm ready to go barefoot. The wedding is outside, so why not?

Over the last few weeks I've been to every shoe store in Greater Cincinnati. Is a pair of black, open-toe heels or wedges that difficult to find? You wouldn't think so, except that they're strappy, or the heel is too high, or too low, or brown, or the upper is black and the bottom is brown, or some cork-like material, or they're patent leather, or they don't have my size, or they're just ugly.

Sigh... I've got only three more days until I leave and it's not looking good. Usually I love shoe shopping. But right now, I hate it. It was so upsetting it forced me to eat an almond toffee bar this afternoon.

No comments: