Sunday, August 06, 2006

Last Night's Dream

John Cusack and I were chatting, just a foot or two from each other's faces. Wherever we were was well lit because his face was very clear and in the dream I concentrated solely on his face.

I was telling him about my first iMovie. I was being self-depricating about it, saying how it was just an iMovie but that I had a lot of fun working on it. Which led us to talk about movies in general, and I told him I wasn't a big fan of Clerks II. (Which is true. I saw it Friday night and I thought it kinda sucked. Though there were a few funny lines.)

He told me he didn't much care for it either and in the dream I started thinking that we had to be soulmates since we both didn't like Clerks II.

Then I told him how I've been "struggling" to find another iMovie subject and that I would need to enlist friends to execute any future ideas. I went on to tell him how I've been a huge fan of his since Better Off Dead. But I refrained from quoting any of his famous lines because I thought people probably did that all the time when met him so I was calculating how I'd be "different."

Then John Cusack told me he'd love to be in my next iMovie and that he'd do some acting for me, or I could just film him doing whatever and use it in my iMovie. I was completely elated. Then I gave him my blog address so he could watch my first movie.

It was a good dream.

Find out which John Cusack you are with this fun quiz. I'm Rob Gordon: Lovesick, stuck in the past but with a kick-ass record collection.

No comments: