Thursday, August 10, 2006

And This One Belongs To The Reds



Dear Reds,

Just when I start to eat my helmet sundae and not pay attention, you go and pull another one out in the bottom of the ninth. No one can make me double high-five like you can.

LaRue, you know I love you like no other Red, and you know I loathe those other catchers who keep you from the field, but tonight, I had to give it up for Ross. And Dunn, you big hunk of man meat, you drop the bomb on me like you dropped that bomb into the left field seats tonight. And I love every inch of your sweaty, 275 pound manliness. (Call me.)

Also, you guys might want to give me free tickes to the rest of your games, because the last two I've attended you've pulled out thrilling wins in the ninth. I've high-fived strangers because of it!

Darlings, you thrill me.

xoxo,
Gina

1 comment:

Dan said...

I think Paul and I have talked about this previously, but I LOVE the helmet sundae. Nothing like having a delicious snack/dessert and having a collectable after you are finished. Satisfying in many ways.