Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Has It Been a Week?

Can't say I've been busy because, well... watching The Hills and Project Runway doesn't really constitute as busy.

Though I did have dinner last night with a former colleague of mine from my Hamilton days, which was a fun trip down Route 4 memory lane.

What happened to this person? Where did that person go? So-and-so still works there?! I never talked to what's-his-face again after I walked out the door.

I always wonder catching up with someone I haven't seen in 7 or 8 years if I'll seem different to them. Gasp! Will they think I have changed?

Of course I still like to think of myself as the witty, rollicking colleague who dances on tables when the timing is right. Maybe I've changed a bit here and there, but largely I still think of myself as pretty much that same wicked cool person.

When I knew Randy I was about 25. I danced on tables. (Ok mostly chairs.) I was headed to grad school. I ran after work almost every day.

Hmm... On second thought, I guess I have changed. A lot.

No comments: