Sunday, September 30, 2007

Weekend In Review

Friday

Tried to drown my Kari and Julie going away sadness in Miller Lite. Still weeped uncontrollably at their happy hour. (OK, maybe I wasn't weeping on the outside, but I was definitely weeping on the inside. Though I think this photo really sells it.)


Saturday

Saw some great bands at the Washington Park Music Festival.



Turned bottle coozies into cup sleeves with my handy pocket knife. (Photo is an early version of my invention.)


Sunday

Cheered as the Reds won their final game of the season.

5 comments:

Brian K said...

So...when are we getting the question to the yes/no poll??? I'm dying of curiosity!

Brian
TheLifeOfDad.com

Eric said...

You girls look cute.

Anonymous said...

My follow through has been bad as of late, hasn't it?

First the montage, now the poll. But I promise the poll question will be revealed next week. I hope I haven't oversold it, though. I don't want any rioting here at Gina's Blog.

...Or do I?

jfitzgerald said...

That has to be, like, the most well rounded weekend ...ever. Part sad, part hipster, part happy. Also, all of us have shiny hair in that happy hour photo, which is the real highlight.

Kari said...

Shiny hair yes - but my double chin is kinda scary :) I blame the second martini I had. Gina, you should make the DIY coozies a "craft your ass off"!