Wednesday, August 08, 2007

I Could Bring Punch... Or Chips



I received this text message at 9:51 a.m. this morning:

Mine n dannys bday party this Saturday at 9. My house in colerain. COME!! Love Flea...

I don't know anyone named Flea or Danny, but somehow the short text message made it sound like fun anyway, in an androgynous sort of way. (Boy and girl? Girl and boy? Boy and Boy? Possibly girl and girl?)

I texted back to say I thought they had the wrong number but that their party sounded fun.

All I got back was :) sorry

No directions or anything.

4 comments:

Brian said...

No problem, i've got directions if you need them. Damn that Flea, I told him to send them to you.You know how he/she/it gets, especially when Danny is involved.

Katie @ CiN said...

John once got a "hey" text message from a guy who, after John wrote back asking who it was, said "I met you at kings island. your mom said i was too old for you." When John texted to say the guy had the wrong number, the guy replied with "why" and John texted back "I'm a dude." Guy quit texting :)

Katie @ CiN said...

Your poll won't let me vote. It says I've already voted. I have not. Therefore, I am no longer bursting w/ fruit flavor excited.

Gina said...

Yeah, sad news about my new poll... I think it thinks everyone from the same ISP is the same person. My theory is that anyone who works with me won't be able to vote if someone else has voted from work.

So to the millions of you out there voting, vote from home and see if that works!