Friday, August 03, 2007

The Bane of My Existence



The LSAT and I are not getting along.

Our relationship was tenuous from the start. But I thought we were on good terms after the logical reasoning section.

Then the analytical reasoning/logic games came along and things went south real quick.

Last night I was trying understand a question where five people - Joe, Sally, Billy, Mandy and Rob - all get their cars washed. Each gets a regular, super or premium wash. They get them washed Monday through Friday. Except when Billy has the flu or when Rob punches Mandy in the face. But always on Tuesdays when the Price is Right is on. But if Joe gets a premium wash, the Price is Right is a rerun and so Bob Barker comes back and Sally can't get her's washed because she's such a huge fan and... Well, it was anarchy at the car wash.

I'll just sue them all, I decided. Then I threw the book across the room and went to bed.

That book had it coming.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ow. My head hurts after reading about Joe, Sally, Billy, Mandy and Rob.

They need to wash their damn cars at home.

Kelly said...

Are you kidding? This sounds like the best test ever!

If I ever take the LSAT, there better be a LOT of Price is Right-related questions.