Sunday, April 01, 2007

Back Home Again

Jen and Pat came to town for the first time since they left for their new jobs in Detroit, so I took it upon myself to bogart all their time.

I feel pretty pleased about that.

We mostly did what we would have done if they still lived here - ate at La Mexicana, sat outside and enjoyed the nice weather and good company over drinks, went to see a play.

I begged them not to go back, but apparently having a job is important to them. Whatever.



Speaking of Pure Detriot.



Just what you've always wanted.



Filled with Precinct steak and potatoes.



Sidetracked by the game.



My hood.



Jen and Pat.



Lion King - waaaay better than Les Miserables.

Talk about meow. The actor who played Simba was cut from marble.

"Whenever I see some jacked guy at the gym I'm going to think, NFL? Nah. Theater guy," Pat said.



When he's not at his day job, TDW moonlights as a comedian.

More photos from the weekend here.

2 comments:

Katie @ CiN said...

Not sure about Simba, but Mufasa got his training playing football :)

http://cinweekly.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/A1/20070328/ENT07/703280345/

Gina said...

You could tell, too. He was a big guy. And we were practically in the back.