Saturday, November 11, 2006

CiN Green Party

Thursday night's Green Party was the most fun I've had in at least six days. Ok, I'm lying. I can't remember the last time I had more fun.

Here are some photo highlights.


Dave and his beer had lots of fun... They were inseparable.



Air guitar. Lip syncing. And shock.



Blown out... But still smokin' hot. (I'm talking about Shana and her sister, of course.)



What drunk people look like standing on chairs.



Lovin', touchin,' squeezin' into the photo.



Hee hee hee. Look how Dan is smooshing his hand into Julie
hair. Move, Julie!



Straight thuggin'.



I harrassed this guy for at least 20 minutes. I was convinced he looked like Malcolm Gladwell. I even made the Tall Drink of Water meet him, too. (TDW said afterward it was "awkward.") The next day I decided he looks more like Gilbert Gottfried. Oh well. You win some, you lose some, you have too many vodka cranberries.

1 comment:

Dan said...

It's that time of year again!!!!!!!