Tuesday, July 04, 2006

My Blog, Or Whatever



My dad happily reported to Jen that the bathroom is fixed and he and my mom are no longer having to go to Wal-Mart to relieve themselves. Here are they deep in conversation about hostas, or some other such vegetation.

"Do you love digging in the dirt and getting your fingernails all dirty," my dad hopefully, and excitedly asked Jen.

"I do!" she told him. And the gardening discussion was on.

On the way home my mom attempted to get me in trouble with him by saying, "Gina writes articles about us on her blog and probably all of Cincinnati knows we didn't have a toilet for three days."

"Well that's allright," he said. "I'm happy to get into her blog, or whatever."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hostas? Ha! We were talking about important stuff like roses and salvias. Who needs to talk about hostas?

Gina said...

Yikes. Sorry I've offended you're green thumb. What was I thinking? Hostas are so, so... hosta-like.