Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Public Service Announcement



Beware of this guy at Clearwater Beach. He is armed, with a camera (see his right hand), and takes pictures of all large breasted women in bikinis who come near him.

Needless to say, I wasn't worried for myself.

A woman with a pretty rockin' bod was on a towel near mine with her boyfriend and at one point Ol' Lech here walked over closer to her with his camera aimed right at her. It was brazen. But when her man sat up and caught him, he skittered away.

Just to ruin his fun, I would sit up and block his camera view of her when he'd try to photos while she was lying down. Whenever I'd sit up, he'd give up until I layed back down.

It was pretty shocking, really. Sort of.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're lucky I didn't off yo'ass. I take a pichta of whoeva I wanna.

Anonymous said...

Ever since you got shot you been kinda a bitch anyway, so bring it.

Anonymous said...

eeewwwwww. You gonna get it.