Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Sole Blues



I think I broke my foot. Or at least broke a bone in it. Or maybe I just bruised it, but whatever, it hurts. I'd like to complain about it some more but everyone has stopped listening. So now you guys are going to have to deal with it.

I am creating a bruises, broken bones and sore muscles mix*... for the elliptical (of course), because I can't run on the treadmill. Because my foot hurts.

Please text song suggestions to 'Omigod Gina, Your Foot Is Totally Broken, Probably.'

*there will be no backwards skating to this jam, my friends.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Um, hi? Footloose, Kenny Loggins. Oh, and These Boots Are Made For Walking, Nancy Sinatra. You're welcome.

Unknown said...

Good Foot by Justin Timberlake, obviously! You can thank me at PIB 2011. :)