Monday, March 22, 2010

Oh Good, Bad Girls Club Reunion DVRd

Oh wait, I never ever, ever want to watch The Bad Girls Club Reunion. Or The Suite Life. Or Saved By the Bell.

See people, this is what happens when you are out of town and you have Ronson check-in on your cats. You come home to really stupid stuff recorded on your DVR. The last time it was the Price Is Right. It was a sneak attack. I flipped through my DVR list wondering, When the hell did I decide to record The Price Is Right? Did I get crunk and fall off a curb last night?

I live in fear of what might show up over the next week.

Please let me know if you are available to cat sit. I pay in dinners.

2 comments:

Yvette said...

Funny. Although, Alena would come over to watch a Suite Life marathon with you and bring popcorn.

Ronson said...

Haha - nice! I can't believe I just now saw this. You love Bad Girls Club! But I think the Suite Life was the icing on the cake. Oh Zack and Cody. Be glad I didn't record "Hitch" - I backed off at the last second since it was a movie.