Friday, February 10, 2006

Happier, I Could Not Be



Lance and Sheryl have split. And I couldn't have happened a day sooner considering he was about to marry that chick.

I never thought she was good enough for him. And it's not that I don't like her necessarily. I thought the Globe Sessions was a pretty good album. She recorded Mississippi, a song Bob Dylan wrote and asked her cover. So she can't be all bad. But she was of no caliber to date Lance Armstrong.

He's a cancer survivor. He's won 7, count 'em SEVEN, consecutive Tour de France victories. His foundation gives big fat millions to help improve the lives of cancer survivors, it funds research and community outreach for their caregivers and friends.

I mean, Sheryl dated Kid Rock, who's just too heinous for words. And Eric Clapton for Christ's sake. The most boring musician alive.

So who's good enough for Lance? I don't know. Someone interesting, like Rachel Weisz. But he tends to go for blondes... So maybe me!

No comments: