Friday, April 02, 2010

Hot Pink Shock And Awe



So there I was, minding my own bid'ness, turning on my desk light, hadn't even put my laptop bag down when out of nowhere the Boss Man comes wheeling into my aisle on a hot pink Razor scooter with a big sign that said "Vespa" on it. Then, Wham! He crashed into me yelling, "Where's the brake on this thing?!" Thank god I work at a hospital so I'm close to people who can sew human flesh back together.

Ummm, this is not what I had in mind when I told him I wanted a Vespa.

No matter y'all, the thing is awesome. It will freakin' fly on lab floor tile. Not that we did that. Definitely did NOT ride the hot pink wheeled Razor (er, Vespa) down the lab hallway, or past very important doctor and scientist's offices... and it certainly didn't happen in high-heels. By nearly everyone. Except the high-heels part. Ok yes, that did happen. I made everyone who wanted to ride it put on my ruby patent leather high heels first. Everyone looked so amazing.

But not as amazing as this photo. My face is saying, 'Pisser, it's not a real Vespa, but still, how fun!' His face is saying, 'I hired her twice. I am emotionally exhuausted.'

No comments: