Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Here Comes Santa Claus



Oh, I know what you're thinking. You're wondering where I got this stylish Santa sweater with the furry santa suit, collar and hanging balls.

You're thinking, "Wow. I wish I had a sweater exactly like that."

Well, too bad because it's probably one of a kind. I mean, they don't just mass produce quality sweaters like this. You got to know people who know people. You know what I'm sayin'?

Fortunately I know Susie Daugherty (she happens to be my mom) and when I told her I needed a heinously awesome sweater for a Wine and Wool Christmas party, she was on the case.

Three days later I received a package from Indiana with a note that said, "I asked for the ugliest sweater they had, and this sure was it. It was $6. I don't want it back!"

Ha. She doesn't want it back. I find that very hard to believe.

No comments: